Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Underwear, Spacebags, and Rhode Island

The next time we move...hopefully in the VERY far off future...I am selling all our clothes and starting over. You see, a few days ago, I decided that I had a problem with skezzy mover men rifling through my underwear. Well, one thing turned into another and sooner or later all of Dr. HokieKev and my clothes ended up in spacebags. It really seemed like a good idea at the time until I realized that together we have enough clothes to outfit a small country- or at least the state of Rhode Island. By this afternoon all of my spacebags had, well, unspaced themselves. Apparently, they neglect to tell you that the seals on the bags only last through one cross country move. Oh well!

Hopefully, I can busy myself enough so that I do not follow the movers around watching their every move and labeling boxes behind them. Because if I was the movers and some chick did that to me I would get annoyed and break her stuff. We also have a TV cratemaker man and a carshipper guy making an appearance. I will be excited when Saturday is here and we finally leave because I am sick of Floridian ants and I am ready to have my own house that I can do whatever I want with. If you haven't seen the new house- or the mountains that come with it- check it out below.


So now I am sick packing the things, instead I am involuntarily sitting her listening to The Two Coreys on A&E feeling my brain cells die by the minute... does someone want to enlighten me as two why two washed up former Brat Packers are in family therapy together?

No comments: